Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Now Taking Submissions!

The Wizard's Scroll is open for submissions!

Send me whatever you have as long as it is for Swords & Wizardry: Complete, Core, WhiteBox and Light.

You retain all copyrights to your work. It can be adventures, monsters, locations, magic items, etc.

If you want to see your art in the zine, you can submit those as well. We like authors and artists equally here!

This is a brand new fanzine. There is no money to pay for submissions, but you will have the glory of seeing your name in print! I can give you a free PDF and an at cost print copy.

There is no schedule for the zine. Each issue will be released once enough material is gathered.

Send your submissions (text document) to chuckmason21atgmaildotcom.

P.S.
Please make sure your submissions are original. I can't include articles where you copied work from some place on the internet, like Wikipedia.

Also, please, please, do your best to edit your work before you send it in. I only have so much time to devote to this, and I can't rewrite articles.

With that said, I will try my best to include EVERYTHING that is sent in.  This is a fanzine after all!

2 comments:

  1. Two questions:

    1. Deadline?

    2. Does "for Swords & Wizardry" include WhiteBox-compatible material, such as White Star?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No deadline. Each issue will be released when I have enough material.

    White Star, sure.

    ReplyDelete